IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING
We construct fully functional water treatment plants using the latest technology sourced locally and globally.
Key markets include anywhere that desalination, water treatment, effluent treatment and specialised separation of process streams is required.
We have the ability to execute small to large sized turnkey projects, typically on an Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management (EPCM) basis. In-house project management and design capabilities are complemented through the use of reputable mechanical, civil and EC&I engineers. Examples of water and effluent treatment equipment include:
Equipment & Engineering
- Membrane filtration & desalination units
- Conventional multi-media pressure filters
- Cartridge and bag filter systems
- Disinfection systems
- Dosing units
- Membrane elements for reverse osmosis
- Micro-, ultra- and nano filtration
- Tubular, capillary and spiral filtration configurations
- Household and Light Industrial desalination units
- Small-scale, inline UV disinfection units